Sunday, April 13, 2014

Thankful..............




Hello, Hello Friends!!  Thanks so much for visiting today!!  Jacquie here, to share a CAS Thankful Blooms creation!  I just LOVE these blooms!  Not to mention the different fonts this set offers!

 For my creation , I used SU Raspberry Ripple ink, May Arts ribbon, Bazill Cardstock in pear, GP White cardstock, a SU Label Punch, and some clear rhinestones.  The SNSS supplies I used were the THANKFUL BLOOMS clear stamp set and THANKFUL BLOOMS DIES!  We have so many things to be thankful for, so this set will be PERFECT for all kinds of THANK YOU'S!!

Thanks again for stopping by and have a WONDERFUL Sunday!!



3 comments:

Ava Gavloski said...

lovely designed card

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

What a bright, bold, happy card! Love the colors. I'm sure anyone would be greatly pleased to receive this card. Tfs!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Those blooms are so pretty Jacquie. The colors are so bright and cheerful.