Saturday, July 26, 2014

For Your Wedding

Good Morning Friends!  Jacquie here on this rainy morning to share with you!  I created the card below for my step son.  He just got married last weekend and their colors were eggplant and black.  So, I got out my SU Eggplant ink and my Versafine Black ink out.  Then, I thought the Thankful Blooms clear stamp set and coordinating Thankful Blooms die set would be perfect!  Now, of course I couldn't really, THANK them for getting married?  Haha!  So, I used the, "Just For You", stamp from the Birthday Art clear stamp set!  Ahhh.....I love it when you can utilize your stamp sets for ALL kinds of occasions!  I completed my card with a scrap of black ribbon, as I am all about using up those scraps, and some clear sparklers!  Hope you like my creation and thank you for stopping by!  Have a WONDERFUL day!


2 comments:

Bridget said...

Such a pretty CAS design with the bright pop of colour of the flowers making a striking contrast!!!

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

What a gorgeous card! I'm sure your son and new daughter-in-law will love it. Love the bold colors against the white--they really pop!