Monday, November 3, 2014

Hello Friend


Hi there!
It's Ceal here to share a card with you, today I am using the set Keep In Touch. I love this vintage typewriter and I found the perfect design paper to go with it from My Minds Eye.
To make my card I started out with a Pool Party base cut to A2 size, next I added the quotation design paper cut to 4 x 5 1/4. The next step was to add my 2" strip across my card. I then stamped the typewriter in Pool Party on a scrap sheet of paper and on my stitched circle.  Next I stamped my greeting on a small piece of paper to fit the typewriter, curled it a bit, then glued it down, I then used the coordinating die to cut the one I stamped on my scrap paper, and placed it on top of the other for dimension and this makes it look as though my paper is feeding out of the typewriter.



No comments: