Saturday, April 18, 2015

remember when...

Last weekend I attended a shoebox swap in Ilion, NY with about 25 stamping friends.  We designed and prepared the supplies for a card that everyone in attendance could make.  I grabbed a Sizzix card die that I hadn't used yet and my Sweet 'n Sassy- Sassy Cindy stamp set to create my card.

When the card is opened, the front stands up when placed behind the die cut notch.


On the inside, above the notch, is one of the Sassy Cindy sentiments.


The cupcake is a Martha Stewart punch popped up with foam tape.

Hope you have a great weekend!
♥  Diane
 
 

3 comments:

Rosemary said...

I really liked everything about this card from the design, choice of paper as well as the sentiment that was used. keep up the good work!

Judy Rozema said...

Diane, I love your polka dots!

Brenda Kominek said...

Oh, wow-- this is clever/adorable/hilarious!