Saturday, October 10, 2015

Hawaiian Chicken...yum!

Hello!  Today I am sharing one of my favorite recipes in a 6x6 format. While you are reading this, I am spending the day stamping with good friends from NY and PA.  This recipe was scrapped for one of the swaps we are having.


I stamped the little chicken from my Get Well Critters stamp set.  I didn't want his bandaged wing to show since I was doing a Hawaiian scene, so I gave him a tropical drink to cover it up!  ;)  The drink, sun, beach ball, and palm tree are from the Wish You Were Here stamp set.  And I gave the sand a little "texture" by stamping some speckles from Grunge Elements.


The Get Well Critters Dies and Beach Dies made cutting all the pieces out a snap!
 
Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you try the recipe... and like it!
Diane
 
 

1 comment:

snazzyjj said...

Cute recipe card! Just tried your Hawaiian Chicken and everyone loved it!!! Thanks!