Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Winter is For the Birds!


Happy Wednesday!    Angie here with a winter card using the super fun For the Birds stamp set.  I think this set is darling and includes sweet and funny sentiments!  

  For the Birds is one of this month's Sweet Perks Club Bundles which means you can get this stamp and coordinating die set for a special price but you have to act fast!!!  The Sweet Perks Club price only lasts through midnight tomorrow!

For my card I swished my background through distress ink spritzed liberally with water, dried with heat gun and repeated.  I used the same technique on a small piece of mixed media paper with seedless preserves distress ink then die cut the hearts with SNSS Heart Dies.  For the finishing touch, I stamped the sentiment and die cut with Speech Bubbles.  I love how Cathy layers her speech bubbles so I have borrowed the technique for my cards!

 In this lighting, it's difficult to see but I added Wink of Stella to the hearts and also the snow on the branch.


   Make sure you stop by the store and pick up your Sweet Perks Club Bundles today!!!

October Sweet Perks Bundles:

 For the Birds

Harvest Blessings
 Winnie's Warm Wishes

Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

Cathymac said...

Totally adorable, Angie! Love the background, the design, and your wonderful coloring on that sweet birdie!